Friday, March 13, 2009

Stephenie Sherwood Holden

1. Where are you living right now? St. Johns

2. Are you married? If so, who did you marry? YES, Earl Holden

3. Do you have any kids? Names and ages? I have 4 kids-- Tyler-15, Derrik-13, Johnathon-9, and Melody-5

4. Do you have a college degree? From where and in what? Yes, Everest College, Accounting

5. What do you do for a living? About 2 years ago, my mom, sister, and I started up a Child care center. But I am lucky enough to have the office end of the deal.

6. How many places have you lived since graduation? Name them. 8—Mesa, Tempe, Taylor, and Show Low Arizona; Provo, Roy, and Ogden Utah; Los Alamos, New Mexico

7. Briefly summarize any other major events that have happened in your life since graduation.

8. What is your favorite memory of high school? Hanging out with my friends

9. What are some of your favorite songs from high school? I can’t remember any one song but I listened to country mostly


10. Who is the teacher/class you remember most from high school?

11. If you could go back, what would you change about your high school years? I would have applied myself more.

12. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? Working and taking care of my family.

13. What is one accomplishment since high school that you are proud of? Going back to school after 15 years to get my degree.

14. What is one piece of advice you would give a future graduate of SJHS? Do your work and hand it in on time

15. Anything else you want to say to your former classmates? See ya at the reunion