Friday, March 13, 2009

Cameron Udall Larson

















1. Where are you living right now? Bisbee, Arizona

2. Are you married? If so, who did you marry? Yes, I married Joel Larson

3. Do you have any kids? If so, names and ages. My first child, William Phineas Larson is due April 11th

4. Do you have a college degree? From where and in what? I have a bachelor of arts from Arizona State University and a Juris Doctor from the Appalachian School of Law.

5. What do you do for a living? I'm a deputy public defender (defense attorney) for Cochise County

6. How many places have you lived since graduation? Name them. Provo Utah, Tempe and Mesa, Killiney Ireland, St. Johns, Grundy Virginia and Bisbee.

7. Briefly summarize any other major events that have happened in your life since graduation. I ran for State Senate and lost, but learned a lot and I published a book on St. Johns.

8. What is your favorite memory of high school? Allisa's hair

9. What are some of your favorite songs from high school? U2's with or without you, nothing else I'm willing to admit to.

10. Who is the teacher/class you remember most from high school? English with Risa Udall

11. If you could go back, what would you change about your high school years? I would study harder

12. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? still in Bisbee practicing law (I'm happy)

13. What is one accomplishment since high school that you are proud of? Publishing the book on St. Johns

14. What is one piece of advice you would give a future graduate of SJHS? Enjoy this time.

15. Anything else you want to say to your former classmates?