Friday, March 13, 2009

Alfonso Morales

1. Where are you living right now? Back in St. Johns
2. Are you married? If so, who did you marry? Yes, her name is Linnea.
3. Do you have any kids? If so, names and ages. Yes. Tanisha 15, Wesley 8, Deanne 3.
4. Do you have a college degree? From where and in what? Not yet.
5. What do you do for a living? Deputy Sheriff for Apache County.
6. How many places have you lived since graduation? Name them. 3 places. Phoenix, Ganado AZ, Sanders, AZ.
7. Briefly summarize any other major events that have happened in your life since graduation. Other than having kids, getting a job as a Deputy Sheriff.
8. What is your favorite memory of high school? I have so many, too hard to list just one.
9. What are some of your favorite songs from high school? Don't have any I can think of.
10. Who is the teacher/class you remember most from high school? John Collins
11. If you could go back, what would you change about your high school years? Would not have been so shy.
12. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? Hard to tell. Will have to see where my job takes me.
13. What is one accomplishment since high school that you are proud of? Meeting my current wife and the children I now have.
14. What is one piece of advice you would give a future graduate of SJHS? Keep your head in the books and prepair yourself for the real world.
15. Anything else you want to say to your former classmates. Can't wait to reconnect with all the calssmates I can. I also enjoyed all the good and bad times we had through the years.