Friday, March 13, 2009

Rachel Nielsen Foxcroft
















1. Where are you living right now?
Mesa, AZ
2. Are you married? If so, who did you marry?
Still married to Robert Foxcroft
3. Do you have any kids? If so, names and ages.
I now have 4 kids...that has changed since our 10 year. Kyle 18...Kailey 17...Makenna 8....Kaden 4
4. Do you have a college degree? From where and in what?
Maybe someday? I did graduate from Denver Business College way back when...never used it once...sad to say.
5. What do you do for a living?
I am part of the heart team that helps fix peoples hearts. Cardiovascular Technician..I assist the doctors with angioplasty of the heart and other areas of the body. Very rewarding and see immediate benefits to patients. I love it! I love helping people!
6. How many places have you lived since graduation? Name them.
Tempe, AZ and Mesa AZ...still a native
7. Briefly summarize any other major events that have happened in your life since graduation.
Marriage...kids...can't think of anything more major than that...life....same as everyone else.
8. What is your favorite memory of high school?
I really have too many to write here...I loved piano lab...Planning for Prom was a great memory...cruising down main with friends....burritos, chicken breast, eggrolls from whitings every day at lunch....I am paying for all the crap I ate back then...coasting trying to beat Cami's winning line. Sports...I loved playing sports. Especially basketball! Boys! All the crushes on boys I had...school dances. Coming up with great ideas for the dances. Cherry on ice and sandwichs from the ice cream shop. Movies at the old theatre. Soaping cars...or suzie q'ing cars...fart spray! I could spend hours writing all the memories. I really enjoyed high school.
9. What are some of your favorite songs from high school?
OMG I am still a huge 80s music fan. Ask everyone I work with...they hate it. I liked alot of music and love playing 80s music trivia!
10. Who is the teacher/class you remember most from high school?
I liked Mr. Binghams class. I also liked Mrs. Malley...she helped us so much with prom and earning money! I also liked my business classes. Mrs. Madrid and cortez peters...anyone remember that? Totally taught me how to type!
11. If you could go back, what would you change about your high school years?
I really wouldnt change much. I wish that I would have realized and valued my friendships more. I always thought I would live next to my best friend and we would always see each other. So I wish I would have been nicer and appreciated good friends!
12. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years?
I would love to have no debt! My house in St. Johns fixed and renovated. Grandkids are just around the corner. Wow that seems so weird! I am looking forward to being a good grandma!
13. What is one accomplishment since high school that you are proud of?
My children of course. I will be proud if my kids become happy and successful in life. I am hoping for that!
14. What is one piece of advice you would give a future graduate of SJHS?
Be involved. It really is the best time of your life. No bills, responsibility. Enjoy it to the fullest! Value your time in high school.
15. Anything else you want to say to your former classmates?
I am absolutely excited to see everyone and hope that everyone will come! I hope people will put away past feelings and that we as adults can have fun reconnecting and being friends again!