Thursday, March 12, 2009

Kayleen Hargrave Hagadorn

1. Where are you living right now? Pinetop/Lakeside, AZ.

2. Are you married? If so, who did you marry? Yes, Phil Hagadorn

3. Do you have any kids? If so, names and ages. 1 Step son 27, 2 Sons 21 and 17and 1 Daughter 11. Their names are : Phil Hagadorn Jr., Joseph Lee, Joshua and Shaylee Heap

4. Do you have a college degree? From where and in what? No

5. What do you do for a living? Branch Manager for a Credit Union.

6. How many places have you lived since graduation? Name them. 5, Albuquerque NM, Claypool Az, Tracy California, Phoenix AZ and Pinetop Lakeside.

7. Briefly summarize any other major events that have happened in your life since graduation. My mother passed away in May of 2005 she was truly my best friend. My oldest son Joseph is attending NAU and is due to graduate December of 2009 with his Bachelor's in HRM (Hotel Restaurant Management) My youngest son is planning on leaving for the ARMY May 27th. My little one she is a straight a student and plays the violin and dances. I met the love of my life finally sometimes we have to go through many trials before we get that chance. I feel fortunate I was able to find happiness and my life companion 2 years ago. I am a grandma to 2 beautiful little boys also.

8. What is your favorite memory of high school? Cheerleading!!!

9. What are some of your favorite songs from high school? All Def Leopard and Bon Jovi.

10. Who is the teacher/class you remember most from high school? Mrs.. Sanders.

11. If you could go back, what would you change about your high school years? Never get married too young. But, if it weren't for my oldest son I really do not believe I would be where I am at now. He was the joy of my life!

12. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? Retired maybe in Oregon or Colorado helping my oldest with his new restaurant and living it up with my grandkids and husband.

13. What is one accomplishment since high school that you are proud of?Finishing.... And my son!
14. What is one piece of advice you would give a future graduate of SJHS? Keep your nose clean and get your education you are only in High School once...

15. Anything else you want to say to your former classmates? 20 years sure flies by fast doesn't it?